FESTIVITIES: Fierce winds during Gothenburg High School homecoming activities drove Thursday night’s crowning ceremony into the gym instead of on the football field and put the kabosh on float decorating earlier in the day.
Seniors Logan Sheets and Kenzi Hiebner were chosen as king and queen (right). The homecoming parade went on as usual, without decorated floats, and school spirit was still evident as shown by these seventh graders (left). Toy light sabers were in full force because of the “Star Wars” movie theme chosen for the week.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together