STICKER SHOCK: Project Extra Mile‘s youth group kicked off Dawson County’s sticker shock campaign on Nov. 16 by attaching stickers to packages of beer and other alcoholic beverages attractive to teens. The stickers remind adults who may provide or sell alcohol that they could face civil liability if the intoxicated minor injures or kills someone or causes property damage. Lexington High School junior Rocio Pastor attaches stickers to boxes of beer at Pamida in Gothenburg. Project Extra Mile is an organization that tries to prevent underage drinking.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship