Funds for gear
DONATION: The Gothenburg Lions Club recently donated $350 to local Boy Scout Troop 177 that lost camping equipment in a windstorm in Kansas last summer. The donation was given after the Lions Club and scouts picked up litter on south Highway 47. Currently, Lions Club members are having their annual food raffle. Tickets are available from any club member. Next month, the Lions will conduct health screenings of students at Gothenburg Public Schools with their multiple screening unit.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins