Funds for gear
DONATION: The Gothenburg Lions Club recently donated $350 to local Boy Scout Troop 177 that lost camping equipment in a windstorm in Kansas last summer. The donation was given after the Lions Club and scouts picked up litter on south Highway 47. Currently, Lions Club members are having their annual food raffle. Tickets are available from any club member. Next month, the Lions will conduct health screenings of students at Gothenburg Public Schools with their multiple screening unit.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet