Thumbs up for water survey
Groundwater education: Gothenburg High School junior Tyson Miller advertises a survey he and the rest of his environmental class gave classmates Friday. The class is working in partnership with The Groundwater Foundation to educate students about the importance of clean drinking water and responsible usage, according to class teacher Maggie Tiller. Students who completed the survey received pencils and bookmarks.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins