Thumbs up for water survey
Groundwater education: Gothenburg High School junior Tyson Miller advertises a survey he and the rest of his environmental class gave classmates Friday. The class is working in partnership with The Groundwater Foundation to educate students about the importance of clean drinking water and responsible usage, according to class teacher Maggie Tiller. Students who completed the survey received pencils and bookmarks.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly