Fan of the game
John Kreuscher of Gothenburg was selected to be the Runza Fan of the Game for the Oct. 27 Nebraska-Michigan game. John and his son Andrew are pictured with two Nebraska cheerleaders. They were shown on Husker Vision before the game in Lincoln. The extra attention was special for Andrew since he was celebrating his 8th birthday and also got a picture taken with five Nebraska cheerleaders.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested