Five Brady volleyball players earn all-conference honors
Five Brady volleyball players have earned post-season honors following voting by coaches of the seven Sandhills Conference schools.
Brady junior Carissa Rayburn received top recognition as the all-conference libero, an honor she also received as a sophomore.
Junior Valerie Most and senior Dakota Terry were also named to the all-conference team.
Thirteen girls received the all-conference team recognition with 10 named honorable mention.
Brady had the most girls on the all-conference list with five total, followed by Sandhills/Thedford and Mullen with four each.
Eagle junior Madison Elliot and senior Molly Hannon were among those getting honorable mention.
The Eagles finished the season with a 23-8 record after losing to Mead in the first round of the Class D-2 state tournament.
Mullen also lost in the first round at state finishing with a 22-10 record.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship