Five Brady volleyball players earn all-conference honors
Five Brady volleyball players have earned post-season honors following voting by coaches of the seven Sandhills Conference schools.
Brady junior Carissa Rayburn received top recognition as the all-conference libero, an honor she also received as a sophomore.
Junior Valerie Most and senior Dakota Terry were also named to the all-conference team.
Thirteen girls received the all-conference team recognition with 10 named honorable mention.
Brady had the most girls on the all-conference list with five total, followed by Sandhills/Thedford and Mullen with four each.
Eagle junior Madison Elliot and senior Molly Hannon were among those getting honorable mention.
The Eagles finished the season with a 23-8 record after losing to Mead in the first round of the Class D-2 state tournament.
Mullen also lost in the first round at state finishing with a 22-10 record.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins