Five Brady volleyball players earn all-conference honors
Five Brady volleyball players have earned post-season honors following voting by coaches of the seven Sandhills Conference schools.
Brady junior Carissa Rayburn received top recognition as the all-conference libero, an honor she also received as a sophomore.
Junior Valerie Most and senior Dakota Terry were also named to the all-conference team.
Thirteen girls received the all-conference team recognition with 10 named honorable mention.
Brady had the most girls on the all-conference list with five total, followed by Sandhills/Thedford and Mullen with four each.
Eagle junior Madison Elliot and senior Molly Hannon were among those getting honorable mention.
The Eagles finished the season with a 23-8 record after losing to Mead in the first round of the Class D-2 state tournament.
Mullen also lost in the first round at state finishing with a 22-10 record.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant