Five Brady volleyball players earn all-conference honors
Five Brady volleyball players have earned post-season honors following voting by coaches of the seven Sandhills Conference schools.
Brady junior Carissa Rayburn received top recognition as the all-conference libero, an honor she also received as a sophomore.
Junior Valerie Most and senior Dakota Terry were also named to the all-conference team.
Thirteen girls received the all-conference team recognition with 10 named honorable mention.
Brady had the most girls on the all-conference list with five total, followed by Sandhills/Thedford and Mullen with four each.
Eagle junior Madison Elliot and senior Molly Hannon were among those getting honorable mention.
The Eagles finished the season with a 23-8 record after losing to Mead in the first round of the Class D-2 state tournament.
Mullen also lost in the first round at state finishing with a 22-10 record.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State