Money from Pfizer
FFA Recipients: Gothenburg’s FFA organization received a $1,021 check from Pfizer Animal Health last week from a percentage of the company’s veterinary sales. More than 4.2 million has been donated nationwide to FFA chapters and veterinary student scholarship funds through Pfizer’s program. FFA students said the money will be used to send students to conferences, conventions and for speakers. Pictured are, l-r: Kaylee Beyea, parliamentarian; Tyler Block, treasurer; John Burks, office manager at Eastside Animal Center; Morgan Kowalewski, president; and Don Hubbell of Pfizer Animal Health.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly