Money from Pfizer
FFA Recipients: Gothenburg’s FFA organization received a $1,021 check from Pfizer Animal Health last week from a percentage of the company’s veterinary sales. More than 4.2 million has been donated nationwide to FFA chapters and veterinary student scholarship funds through Pfizer’s program. FFA students said the money will be used to send students to conferences, conventions and for speakers. Pictured are, l-r: Kaylee Beyea, parliamentarian; Tyler Block, treasurer; John Burks, office manager at Eastside Animal Center; Morgan Kowalewski, president; and Don Hubbell of Pfizer Animal Health.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.