Brady one-act places fourth at Gothenburg
The Brady High School one-act play titled “Imperfect Proposal” finished fourth among six teams at the Gothenburg Play Production Invite on Nov. 13.
Junior Donnie Trisdale, who portrays a nosey old man named Will in the play, earned a medal as the best supporting actor of all six teams.
York was first in Brady’s bracket, followed by Wauneta-Palisade and Ravenna.
Loup City’s play, “Loving Lives,” took first in the other seven-team bracket.
The event included more than 400 students in the 13 plays and each production received feedback from judges.
In addition to Trisdale, seven Brady cast members received outstanding performer honors from the judges. They were Cole Viter, Mikaela Eckholt, Kaleb Arterburn, Dakota Terry, Zach Mann, Britney Christophersen and Chris Porter.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair