Donors sought for Gothenburg Shares fund
The Gothenburg Shares fund is underway again seeking donations to help pay for the Christmas Food Baskets Program in Gothenburg.
Due to increased costs and the number of families served, this year’s goal has been raised to $4,000. Last year, over 80 families were served by the program.
The food baskets provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal to families and individuals in need.
The delivery day for the food baskets is Saturday, Dec. 19. The Gothenburg Rotary Club sponsors the program with help from YCIP and other individuals.
Donations can be brought or sent to: Gothenburg Times, 406 10th St., P.O. Box 385, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
If donors would like their name listed in The Times, they should fill out a form that appears elsewhere in this issue. Deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 18.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout