Santa letter time
YCIP will help: Quinn Haynes, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said the special Santa mailbox is now open for youngsters to mail their wish-list letters. The mailbox is inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 7, so Santa can respond before Christmas. Letters can be dropped off after the deadline and will be delivered to the North Pole.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.