House on wheels
FINAL DESTINATION: A 1920s farmhouse, owned by Frank and Alice Boyd and bought by the Rick and Shelli Rehmert family, was jacked up, loaded and transported four miles east of town on Road 766. The house had been on the Boyd farm just west of the Gothenburg Cemetery. Rick said the house was taken from its foundation earlier last week and moved to its new location Nov. 18. Eventually, the Rehmert family will move into the home.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested