House on wheels
FINAL DESTINATION: A 1920s farmhouse, owned by Frank and Alice Boyd and bought by the Rick and Shelli Rehmert family, was jacked up, loaded and transported four miles east of town on Road 766. The house had been on the Boyd farm just west of the Gothenburg Cemetery. Rick said the house was taken from its foundation earlier last week and moved to its new location Nov. 18. Eventually, the Rehmert family will move into the home.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins