House on wheels
FINAL DESTINATION: A 1920s farmhouse, owned by Frank and Alice Boyd and bought by the Rick and Shelli Rehmert family, was jacked up, loaded and transported four miles east of town on Road 766. The house had been on the Boyd farm just west of the Gothenburg Cemetery. Rick said the house was taken from its foundation earlier last week and moved to its new location Nov. 18. Eventually, the Rehmert family will move into the home.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship