Annual celebration includes centerpiece contest Monday
Santa Claus will visit children of all ages in Brady on Monday during the village’s annual holiday celebration.
Soup will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Cost is a free-will donation.
Santa will arrive from the North Pole at approximately 6 p.m. to listen to children’s wish lists.
During the celebration to kick off the holidays, there will also be a holiday table centerpiece contest.
Participants may enter centerpieces of any size made from any material with decorations of all kinds.
The centerpieces should be delivered to the Community Center during office hours on Monday.
Judging will be done by the public Monday night with prizes awarded to the top vote getters.
The event is sponsored by the Brady village board, village employees and the Brady Community Club.
Cookies will be available for children to decorate.
For more information, contact Pam Diehl at 584-3316.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some