FFA produce helps buy food Food Pantry donation
Gothenburg FFA’ers recently gave the American Lutheran Church Food Pantry $300 from money raised by selling vegetables from the FFA Community Garden at the local Farmer’s Market. FAA’ers plant and tend the garden, at the corner of Avenue G and 12th Street, during spring and summer. Pictured are, l-r: Jessica Schmidt, the Rev. Tom Wilson of the American Lutheran Church, Kristin Bartlett and Morgan Kowalewski.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action