Shopko Hometown opens
Ribbon cuttingShopko Hometown celebrated a grand opening Thursday morning with city officials, Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce ambassadors and others present. Mayor Joyce Hudson said good things are always happening in Gothenburg, citing the Shopko store as another example. Once a Pamida store, in the Gothenburg Improvement’s Company Fourth Street industrial tract, the building was recently converted to Shopko Hometown. Pictured are, l-r: Shopko employees Lori Hoesel, Melodi Rogers, Cindy McMinn, Mike Buesing, Chelsey Hall, store manager Meggan Schwager, Nancy Freeman and Amber Land.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.