Shopko Hometown opens
Ribbon cuttingShopko Hometown celebrated a grand opening Thursday morning with city officials, Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce ambassadors and others present. Mayor Joyce Hudson said good things are always happening in Gothenburg, citing the Shopko store as another example. Once a Pamida store, in the Gothenburg Improvement’s Company Fourth Street industrial tract, the building was recently converted to Shopko Hometown. Pictured are, l-r: Shopko employees Lori Hoesel, Melodi Rogers, Cindy McMinn, Mike Buesing, Chelsey Hall, store manager Meggan Schwager, Nancy Freeman and Amber Land.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship