Rose promotion helps others Collected cans:
The two floral and gift shops in town, Dee’s Floral and Ribbons and Roses had a rose promotion in November that raised money for the local food pantry. Collectively, the businesses received about 250 food items and raised about $50 in donations. Left, Dee’s Floral employees are, l-r: Brittnie Covert, Bette Richardson, Amanda Barkmeier, Micki Hueftle and owner Dee Miller. Below, Denise Romatzke, owner of Ribbons & Roses, poses with cans collected.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly