Sledding on Dam
After snow blanketed the area last week, city sledders headed to the dam south of Lake Helen and to the overpass. Noah Hasenauer (pictured) joined his cousin to sled the south bank of the dam and overturned after sliding over grass with little snow.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet