UNK honor band & choir selectees
Kearney Bound: Fifteen Gothenburg High School band and choral students will travel to the University of Nebraska at Kearney on Jan. 28 for a UNK Honor Choir and Band clinic. The students auditioned for the chance to participate in the clinic and perform a concert. They will practice during the day and perform at 6 p.m. for parents and the public in the UNK Health & Sports Center. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Festival band honorees Rachel Rice, Holly McPheeters and Jon Rehmert; Second row—Kayla Trevino, Carlin Daharsh, Rebecca Stevens, festival choir; Shay Wear, honor choir; Danielle Schriver, Bailey Gibbens, festival choir; Alayna Collins, women’s choir; Third row—Abbie Mazour, Jacob Franzen, Rhett Lindholm, festival choir; Cody Cooper and Betsy Potter, honor choir.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested