Santa Claus is coming to town
Annual celebration is Monday.
The jolly old elf will visit children of all ages in Brady on Monday during the village’s annual holiday celebration.
A meal of hotdogs and chips will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Cost is a freewill donation.
Santa will arrive from the North Pole at approximately 6:15 p.m. to listen to children’s wish lists.
Last year there was such a good response to the gingerbread house contest that village officials decided to try it again.
Gingerbread houses and other creations may be made from any materials and can be submitted individually or as a group.
They should be delivered to the Community Center between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Judging will take place during the holiday celebration Monday night with prizes awarded to the top vote getters.
The event is sponsored by the Brady village board of trustees, village employees and the Brady Community Club.
For more information, contact clerk Pam Diehl at 584-3316.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price