Charting for college success
Support for life after high school
Students, parents, college representatives and others gathered at the Holiday Inn Express on Jan. 28 to learn about academic support and/or accommodations for college. Financial and scholarship information and accounts of experiences by recent graduates in post-secondary settings were offered as well as display tables and representatives from colleges across Nebraska. The evening was hosted by Dawson County Transitions and the ABLE program.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.