CHARITY SHOT: Trent Schlake, a 1994 Gothenburg High School graduate, participated in Friday night’s United Fund Shootout during the Swede basketball games with Ainsworth. Schlake made 13 layups and one free throw to earn $375 for United Fund in the event sponsored by Gothenburg State Bank. Shlake won 10% of his total but donated his prize back to the organization. The event raised $825 to help support United Fund’s 10 agencies.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly