What’s on the menu?
A Gala affair: Getting to the bottom of a dead body behind the Doo-Wop diner was dished up last Saturday night during Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Foundation’s fund-raising gala event. Gala goers, many who dressed as characters from the 1950s, solved a murder mystery, dined and danced to the music of “Formerly Three.” Pictured are, l-r: Alan Daup, with greasy hair and wearing a black-leather jacket, Chris Healey and Corbett Hahn, who sported a soda-fountain hat.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.