What’s on the menu?
A Gala affair: Getting to the bottom of a dead body behind the Doo-Wop diner was dished up last Saturday night during Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Foundation’s fund-raising gala event. Gala goers, many who dressed as characters from the 1950s, solved a murder mystery, dined and danced to the music of “Formerly Three.” Pictured are, l-r: Alan Daup, with greasy hair and wearing a black-leather jacket, Chris Healey and Corbett Hahn, who sported a soda-fountain hat.
- RTI’s new location provides more space and opportunities
- Promotion helps food pantry
- Generous donations push Shares fund close to the top
- Three Swedes earn all state honors, six named to honorable mention
- Gothenburg soars to win over Eagles
- Brady struggles to score on Twin Loup
- Second half keys Tiger win, 56-35
- Economic well-being of U.S. farms, ranches to be measured