What’s on the menu?
A Gala affair: Getting to the bottom of a dead body behind the Doo-Wop diner was dished up last Saturday night during Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Foundation’s fund-raising gala event. Gala goers, many who dressed as characters from the 1950s, solved a murder mystery, dined and danced to the music of “Formerly Three.” Pictured are, l-r: Alan Daup, with greasy hair and wearing a black-leather jacket, Chris Healey and Corbett Hahn, who sported a soda-fountain hat.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship