Soup and sandwiches
MEALS ON WHEELS FUND RAISER: The Meals on Wheels board hosted a fund-raiser at the Senior Center on Feb. 6 where 150 eaters, who made free-will donations, had a choice of soup, sandwich and dessert. Proceeds from the meal will be used to replace containers and coolers used in meal delivery and to assist anyone who can’t afford to pay for meals. Combined with a $550 donation from Gothenburg teachers, $1,525 was raised, according to board president Kendra Fecht.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly