Soup and sandwiches
MEALS ON WHEELS FUND RAISER: The Meals on Wheels board hosted a fund-raiser at the Senior Center on Feb. 6 where 150 eaters, who made free-will donations, had a choice of soup, sandwich and dessert. Proceeds from the meal will be used to replace containers and coolers used in meal delivery and to assist anyone who can’t afford to pay for meals. Combined with a $550 donation from Gothenburg teachers, $1,525 was raised, according to board president Kendra Fecht.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested