Liquor licenses renewed
The Gothenburg City Council renewed the liquor licenses of several local businesses after city clerk Connie Dalrymple said she hadn’t received any complaints about any of the businesses.
They are: Carol Earl for Randazzle Cafe, Monte Kenning for O&K Bottle Shoppe, Norman Lambertus for Bar W Lounge, Kit Menh Sam for China Cafe, Gothenburg Pit Stop, Inc., Chad Kolbo for Lakeside Bowl, Pete’s Lounge, Western Staab, Inc. for Pizza Hut, R & C Petroleum for Time Saver, Steven Walker for Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge and Shopko Hometown.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair