Liquor licenses renewed
The Gothenburg City Council renewed the liquor licenses of several local businesses after city clerk Connie Dalrymple said she hadn’t received any complaints about any of the businesses.
They are: Carol Earl for Randazzle Cafe, Monte Kenning for O&K Bottle Shoppe, Norman Lambertus for Bar W Lounge, Kit Menh Sam for China Cafe, Gothenburg Pit Stop, Inc., Chad Kolbo for Lakeside Bowl, Pete’s Lounge, Western Staab, Inc. for Pizza Hut, R & C Petroleum for Time Saver, Steven Walker for Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge and Shopko Hometown.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity