FFA’ers spend night at school
LOCK-IN: To kick off National FFA Week, Feb. 18-22, the local chapter had an overnight lock-in at Gothenburg High School Feb. 16 that included many activities. Right, members enjoy ice cream and play games. They are, l-r: Jessie Rudolph, Bailey Gibbens, Kylee Beyea, Morgan Kowalewski, Tyler Block; Left, Carson Messersmith (left) and Archer Jensen sing during the evening.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly