Awareness Week: Mayor Joyce Hudson has declared March 11-17 as MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Awareness week in Gothenburg, which coincides with the national awareness week. MS is described as an often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information between an individual’s body and brain. Dawson County is sponsoring the Dawson County Walk MS in 2013 in Gothenburg on May 25 to raise money to find a cure for the disease. Pictured with Hudson (right) is Kyle Ferguson of Lexington who is the Dawson County Walk chairperson.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins