Just a memory
Snow Igloo: With the past weekend’s balmy temperatures, the foot of snow dumped on the area Feb. 20-21 seems like a distant memory. However a week after the storm, enough of the white stuff remained for 6-year-old Tucker Knauss and his dad, Spencer Knauss, to build this igloo in their backyard. Upon finishing construction, Tucker filled a cooler with snowballs that he stored inside the structure.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins