FFA appreciation luncheon Pork & fixings
Gothenburg’s FFA chapter treated the community to a pork luncheon Monday at the local high school in honor of National Agriculture Week. Throughout the day, members also listened to presentations by people involved in agriculture such as Kyla Wize, a GHS graduate who is the education director for the Nebraska Pork Producers Association. FFA’ers are also hosting ag olympics through the week and a Greenhand Day for freshman in the organization. Pictured are, l-r: FFA’ers Kaylee Beyea and Tyler Block and Trish Maline, who is the mother of FFA’ers.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins