Brady builders finish first in Inter-High competition
A team of four students in David Jacobs’ building construction classes at Brady High School finished first in a construction competition during Inter-High Day at North Platte Community College on March 20.
Jacob Brown, Levi DeStefano, Micheal Neiman and Jacob Walter had to construct a saw horse using specific measurements and following detailed instructions, Jacobs said.
For their efforts, the students earned a certificate that will cover three credit hours of tuition for a summer class.
They also earned a $500 scholarship to NPCC that will be awarded by the school.
Inter-High Day included hundreds of students from 29 area schools.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State