Brady builders finish first in Inter-High competition
A team of four students in David Jacobs’ building construction classes at Brady High School finished first in a construction competition during Inter-High Day at North Platte Community College on March 20.
Jacob Brown, Levi DeStefano, Micheal Neiman and Jacob Walter had to construct a saw horse using specific measurements and following detailed instructions, Jacobs said.
For their efforts, the students earned a certificate that will cover three credit hours of tuition for a summer class.
They also earned a $500 scholarship to NPCC that will be awarded by the school.
Inter-High Day included hundreds of students from 29 area schools.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar