Celtic musicians return
Four Shillings Short
A band that plays different kinds of music and shares the culture with its audience, Four Shillings Short returned to the Gothenburg High School performing arts center last Thursday to entertain and teach students. They also performed an evening concert for the public. The couple played a concert in Gothenburg a year ago. Pictured is Aodh Óg Ó Tuama (left) who is originally from Cork, Ireland, and Christy Martin of San Diego, CA. Martin is playing a hammered dulcimer. The California-based couple travels and plays music from Ireland, Scotland, England, America, Medieval Europe and India and tell about the different instruments they use.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship