Where is that egg?
All Dressed upUnlike most of the other participants who dress casual for First State Bank’s annual Easter egg hunt, 2-year-old Tatum Smith of Laramie, WY, donned her Easter dress for the event Saturday at the city four-plex.
And she did find the egg underneath the colorful layers of her outfit. Tatum is the daughter of Aengle and Taun Smith and grandaughter of Dick and Sandy Smith of Gothenburg. First State Bank sponsors the hunt each year. More photos on page B8.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair