Where is that egg?
All Dressed upUnlike most of the other participants who dress casual for First State Bank’s annual Easter egg hunt, 2-year-old Tatum Smith of Laramie, WY, donned her Easter dress for the event Saturday at the city four-plex.
And she did find the egg underneath the colorful layers of her outfit. Tatum is the daughter of Aengle and Taun Smith and grandaughter of Dick and Sandy Smith of Gothenburg. First State Bank sponsors the hunt each year. More photos on page B8.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30