Where is that egg?
All Dressed upUnlike most of the other participants who dress casual for First State Bank’s annual Easter egg hunt, 2-year-old Tatum Smith of Laramie, WY, donned her Easter dress for the event Saturday at the city four-plex.
And she did find the egg underneath the colorful layers of her outfit. Tatum is the daughter of Aengle and Taun Smith and grandaughter of Dick and Sandy Smith of Gothenburg. First State Bank sponsors the hunt each year. More photos on page B8.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite