Eagles use Cozad meet to try events
COZAD—With overlapping activities last week, the Eagle boys used the Cozad Triangular on March 26 as a glorified practice.
Because the number of entries per event was not limited, Brady coach Rich Britten said he was able to let participants try new things.
The girls did not compete because they were all involved in a music contest that day.
“It gave us a chance to work out on a track,” Britten said.
Event champions included Bryley Roper in the 400-meter dash and long jump, Kaleb Arterburn in the 3200-meter run and the 4x400 relay.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics