New Service: At the request of the Gothenburg High School Student Council, food services recently implemented an after-school snack bar.
Students can visit the snack bar in the cafeteria for 15 to 20 minutes after school and buy granola and protein bars and juice and sports drinks. Food service manager Joni Jacobsen said they’ve served up to 30 kids in a day. Pictured with Jacobsen (left) is A.J. Whiting (middle) and Jordan Lauer.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant