New Service: At the request of the Gothenburg High School Student Council, food services recently implemented an after-school snack bar.
Students can visit the snack bar in the cafeteria for 15 to 20 minutes after school and buy granola and protein bars and juice and sports drinks. Food service manager Joni Jacobsen said they’ve served up to 30 kids in a day. Pictured with Jacobsen (left) is A.J. Whiting (middle) and Jordan Lauer.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State