New Service: At the request of the Gothenburg High School Student Council, food services recently implemented an after-school snack bar.
Students can visit the snack bar in the cafeteria for 15 to 20 minutes after school and buy granola and protein bars and juice and sports drinks. Food service manager Joni Jacobsen said they’ve served up to 30 kids in a day. Pictured with Jacobsen (left) is A.J. Whiting (middle) and Jordan Lauer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship