Health on the menu at GMH fair
A brisk breeze blew as runners and walkers proceeded in an easterly direction past the city cemetery and back. GMH Sports and Medical Rehab sponsored the run as part of the hospital’s annual health fair that was 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in the wellness center. Entry fees will be used toward the purchase of new equipment at the wellness center.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.