Health on the menu at GMH fair
A brisk breeze blew as runners and walkers proceeded in an easterly direction past the city cemetery and back. GMH Sports and Medical Rehab sponsored the run as part of the hospital’s annual health fair that was 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in the wellness center. Entry fees will be used toward the purchase of new equipment at the wellness center.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action