Science Olympians State competitors
A team of Brady elementary students competed in state Science Olympiads Saturday at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Sixth graders Emily Mann and Addie Hild placed second in metric mastery and a fifth-grade duo of Tad Grasz and Matthew Walker got fourth in helicopters. Students competed against 30 other middle school division schools. Pictured are (clockwise from left), Emery Swan, Madysen Stiens, Tad Grasz, Matthew Walker, Emily Mann, teachers and advisers Angela Johnson and Jeralyn Callahan, Lexi Simants, Madison Barner, T. J. Roe and Addie Hild.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship