Local residents can meet with Sen. Fischer’s staff
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer said Tuesday that her staff will be at the Gothenburg Public Library to meet with constituents Monday, May 6, from 2-4 p.m.
Fischer said the hours offer a convenient opportunity for people to meet personally with her staff regarding federal casework assistance or other issues at the federal level.
The library is located at 1104 Lake Ave.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney