‘Peter Pan’ to light on stage
REHEARSAL: Brady third and fourth graders, under Jeanene Lusk and Tonja Shaw, will perform “Peter Pan” Tuesday, May 14, at 7 p.m. in the Brady school auditorium. The public is invited. Pictured (right) are l-r: Sara DeStefano, Savannah Clark, Marissa Walker,Trinity Christophersen, Orion Stiens, Dominick Dillard, Teagan Rossman,Carra Terry. Left, youngsters pretend they are “lost boys” in the play. They are, l-r: Shane Most, Kyler Horn and Hunter Lovitt.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested