Safe sitter graduates
Ready to Babysit: Four Farnam and Gothenburg girls recently completed a Safe Sitter class taught by Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Wellness Center coordinator Lyndee Koch. They are, l-r: Taran Barrett, Sarah Einspahr and Kaitlynn Barrett all of Farnam and Hannah Amack of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins