Employees passed out thumb bands as a reminder of the pledge and plan to spread the word about safety to Dudley Elementary and the Senior Center. Frito-Lay officials said 92 students signed the pledge.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action