EASY DOES IT: Dudley first-grade teacher Blake Erickson sits in a special chair used to perform maintenance on windmills. The chair is attached to a pump setter truck owned and operated by Richeson Well Service. Joe Richeson (below), general manager of the business, was invited by first graders to tell about his job during a study of “cool jobs.” Others in the community, such as a physician’s assistant, also came in to tell about careers.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.