New pergola at Hilltop
SOFTER SUNSHINE: Residents of Hilltop, a skilled nursing facility, have been enjoyed time outside under a new pergola that filters light. Hilltop administrator Scott Bahe said the aluminum structure was installed earlier this spring so residents could sit outside with some shade.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action