‘I do’ Marriage of letters
The annual wedding of the letters “Q” and “U” for Dudley Elementary kindergartners was Friday at the school. Each year, teachers host a wedding for children and their parents in the performing arts center with a reception afterwards in the cafeteria. The event helps kindergartners learn when the letters can be used together and apart. Pictured are the bride and groom, Liberty Pierce-Schultz and Garrett Langley, and judge Teresa Messersmith, who is also a Dudley Elementary principal and special education director.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested