‘I do’ Marriage of letters
The annual wedding of the letters “Q” and “U” for Dudley Elementary kindergartners was Friday at the school. Each year, teachers host a wedding for children and their parents in the performing arts center with a reception afterwards in the cafeteria. The event helps kindergartners learn when the letters can be used together and apart. Pictured are the bride and groom, Liberty Pierce-Schultz and Garrett Langley, and judge Teresa Messersmith, who is also a Dudley Elementary principal and special education director.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins