She put teacher on roof
Accelerated reading fun
First grader Ashlyn Richeson used points earned in an accelerated reading program to put teacher Ann Ostendorf (in background) on Dudley Elementary’s roof. Students earn coupons for prizes, lunch with a teacher or for other things by the number of books they read and comprehend. While on the roof for an hour May 15, Ostendorf worked on her laptop computer.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.