She put teacher on roof
Accelerated reading fun
First grader Ashlyn Richeson used points earned in an accelerated reading program to put teacher Ann Ostendorf (in background) on Dudley Elementary’s roof. Students earn coupons for prizes, lunch with a teacher or for other things by the number of books they read and comprehend. While on the roof for an hour May 15, Ostendorf worked on her laptop computer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship