Learning about financial literacy
COURSE COMPLETED: Several Gothenburg youths recently completed a nine-week Dave Ramsey Generation Course. The course helps teens become who they were created to be and how to do more with their money as well as prepare them to go out into the world and write their own stories. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Carlin Daharsh, Haley Cline, Danielle Schriver, Shelby Loostrom, Alayna Collins, Amanda Larson; Second row—Rachel Rice, Morgan Weaver, Hailey Maline, Kendra Humphrey, Alex Boson, Jett Seimer; Third row—Braeden Brundage, Caleb Rice, Ryan Rehbach and Cody Cooper. Not pictured: Courtney Brown and Bailey Gibbens.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly